Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wonderingg....

I was just wondering...
To everyone who comments on my blog...
If majority of you guys actually approve or support my blog??...
It's just that...
A lot of people seem to like it but at the same time wish it wasn't up??...
And also I would like your personal view on the school as well...
mind commenting??...
____________________________________________________________________
To anonimity rox...
anonymity is spelled like this...with a y...^^ just an F.Y.I
and I agree...
this is a mini battleground...
Kinda like a place where people can freely express themselves...
____________________________________________________________________
To Yinz...
Don't need to get mad just because a few people decides to say bad things about me or my blog...
(thought thanx...it's plenty appreciated...)
I like it actually...
To see how much people love or hate the school...
I don't want to ask other people to stop doing what I am doing...
If I can open express myself...
I should allow other people to openly express themselves as well...
So thanx...but no thanx...^^...
____________________________________________________________________
To Marie...
Thanx for the support...
much appreciated...^^
____________________________________________________________________

TO EVERYONE!!
YOUR VIEWS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
WHETHER NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE!!!
but please...refrain from swearing and typing in CAPS I have low tolerance for that...
thank youuuu...
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is a comment i've made in another blog .
    http://sohaischool.blogspot.com and i am going to paste it here so that more people would be able to read it.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Hi. i used to be from this school but after hearing this news, im not so proud of being an ex student any more.

    If this issue is happening to many of the other schools, why must we make it an excuse that it is a norm ?
    Why must we sit back and let this happen, over, and over again. Philip ( i don't know him) MAY be the first person to experience this, but how would we know what would happen tomorrow? how sure are we that this incident would not happen again?

    As students, as the leaders of tomorrow, we must not let this happen and we must stand up and speak, to protect our rights as students. Kudos, to you, who have started this blog.

    This is not about tarnishing our school's name, but its about bringing this issue to justice, and making sure that it will never happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just get to know about this blog, after Melissa's "advertisement" on Facebook =D

    I can really see your dedication and passion in doing this. I understand you just want ur skool to be a better place. But what you need to know is that whatever you write on a public medium such as this one, especially when your blog is gaining population like now (good job on that XD), you're responsible for what you write. It's not as simple as "It's just my point of view."

    Just like the previous case about the disciplinary teacher's violence on students, as you can see, there're a lot of "my friends told me", "my source saw that" and all that. As you or those who left comments here are giving out information like this, for people who previously didn't have those "friends" and "sources", your blog becomes their source of info.

    Ur blog gets a lot of attention when you blog about something like this. Try to imagine what if one day u find out that ur friends innocently exaggerated about the incident and things didn't actually happen as u thought, while people already formed negative images about the disciplinary teacher involved? You might have ruined a person's life by then.

    On that note, I'd like to comment something on the case (I know it has passed but that incident is the reason i find this blog LOL). It's better not to take side. Things may look wrong from the outside, but we'll never really noe why somebody does things they do. More over we weren't there, so we don't know what happened.

    Last but not least, just a piece of advice for you on this blog - Report things u see as it is and those u hear from others as u receive it. Don't take side. Keep ur point of view neutral. And a piece of advice on general life - Don't believe things you hear from others too easily if they involve you changing your perception towards a person.

    P.S. I'm an ex student of SMKSBS, and proud of it. It's a place where I spent some important years of my life and went thru things that helped shape who I am today, and a place where you'd do the same. All the best in enjoying ur high skool. You only get to have it once. Good job on this blog again =)

    ReplyDelete