Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tags From Anons Replied!!...and Good Luck Anchorz

Lols...
I was laughing while reading the cbox...
To The Anons...
The 1st one...
Um...
Well...the summary of the issue is...
The student went home early the day before...
Then on the day of the event...
He was called to the discipline room...
And he said..."waa,mesti rotan ke?"
Then the teacher yelled..."Ponteng tak payah rotan kah??!!"
When the student started to explain...
The teacher picked him up and started hitting him...
Hitting as in punching him...
I wonder if that is considered dissing a teacher??
And even if he did diss the teacher...
I don't think the teacher had the right to slam him to the wall and smash his head against the side of a table...
Maybe the teacher was insecure at the time...
But the issue here now is that the other teachers denied seeing him getting beat up when they obviously did...
And that they accused another student for beating the teacher when that other student didn't...
So with that said...
If you don't know head or tail of the story please piss of...^^
Oh and stop calling me a nitwit, NITWIT...
No one likes a smart alec...^^

P.s. I didn't blot that out...cbox works it's charms...

To the second Anon...

"Ah, teenagers with nothing to do but spread angst. A cute display, reminds me of the time when I was young."

Oh well...
What else can we do...

To the third...

"In all matters of seriousness, it doesn't matter whoever you plead for, the result will still be the same. People will value themselves and what they represent than the little bodies that reside in it"

I don't completely get it... with what little knowledge I have...
But yes I agree...
I don't think much would change...
But if creating this blog could somehow change even the slightest of things...
Even if it doesn't make much difference...
At least it's a start...

...Okay I'm tired of going one by one...

sooo to the guy that keeps calling everyone Niggers...
YOUR NOT WELCOMED!!!...==...
you want to know why??
BECAUSE YOU KEEP TYPING IN CAPS AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
...

To the guy about to be transfered...
Don't worry about it...
The teachers are fairly nice...
And I think En.Rahim will be sacked or transfered to another school soon enough...
So no worries...

To the other guy...the one that went...WOLOLOLOL

Wait...u mean my url or d other blogs i linked??
Well...my url was formed in a spurr of a moment when I was still pissed off at the teachers...
The links though...
technically it's my fault they started creating blogs because I was the first...
And I feel I should link them because technically we are all doing this for the same cause...
And once again I would like to repeat...
I'm not pissed because Philip got beaten...
I'm pissed because the other teachers didn't protect him...
And also because they turned the whole thing around...
Accused the innocent...
AND denied seeing Philip get beat up...
GOT IT!!??

To the guy that feels stupid...
If you fel stupid then don't read it...
duhhhh...

To the guy with his own opinion in ways of fixing things...
Shouting at them means probably getting expelled...
I don't mind getting expelled...
But I don't think my parents would love it...
I don't like seeing my parents sad...do you??

To guy that wants to rat us out...

Do it...
the school know already anyways...

To the person who said this is ridiculous and immature...

I won't deny it...
It is...
But...atleast it's getting the teachers attention...

To shy...

You are right...
it is...
We also trusted them like they were our parents...
But instead they just throw that trust at our faces and accused an innocent person...
Twist the facts...
And ignored our education because of whatever reason...
Would you be okay with it if someone beat you up and your parents defended that person instead of you??

____________________________________________________________________

With that said...
I would like to wish our school's cheerleaders the Anchorz...
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOO ANCHORZ!!!!!!!!
From A to Z Anchorz is back!!
Hopefully to defeat the rest...hopefully...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I wish to detest to your facts more so would I question to who you got your sources from. As my sources state that Philip was indeed going to get the cane, but the fact is that my sources state that Philip used swear words in order to provoke the fight. Which proves it to be Philip still in the wrong as my sources(which I deem reliable enough as it comes from a neutral party) states that it was Philip who threw the first blow when Rahim held Philip by the shirt, Rahim did not proceed to immediate violence before that. So it was Philip who threw the first blow which makes him still in the wrong.

    Now, I do not wish to support either side, but its not best to easily blame either side. There are things to be considered, Rahim for one has a family and is part of a working class. If Rahim is sacked, what would he work as then but some lower line of work than a teacher? However, Philip's expulsion would not seem wise either as that is taking a possible future out of a child. So as The Doctor would give his opinion, I believe it is best if the matter is put to rest, forgive and forget.

    Also, I would not laugh at the power of Anonymous, they are a force to be reckoned with. In example, the case of Kenny Glenn. Anyway, someone who is against violence like you should find a peaceful resolution for both sides instead of trying to find fault with either one. I'm mortified by the possessions of my juniors for having such a detestable mindset.

    ReplyDelete