Friday, July 3, 2009

Opps...2nd post of the day... [ EDITED ]

To: Bloggers and Supporters

Looks like I created a monster...
Everyone is making a blog...
I've linked them...
But I don't think it's such a good idea for so many blogs to pop up...
We don't want too much attention drawn towards us...
We ALL might get into trouble...
I know we are just speaking our minds...
And we can't be found guilty for doing what we are doing...
But if they start to mess with us...
We will be wasting our time trying to fight back...
Soooooo...
If anyone wants to be able to write in a blog about the school...
Please just e-mail me your blog address and I'll add you in as an author...
Trust me...I won't rat you out...
e-mail is... anti.school.violence@gmail.com ...
Remember STOP MAKING BLOGS!!
If too many pop up then the government might take action...
WE DO NOT WANT THAT!!
If you really want to make a blog...
Don't openly mention the school's name...
Don't be stupid and reckless...
Don't misunderstand...I'm not scared of their threats...
It's just that I think it'll be better and easier to stand up against them if we work together...
____________________________________________________________________
On the side note...
The police mentioned that people that fight could get locked up if they were reported...
Does that mean Rahim is getting locked up!!...
HURRAY!!! NO MORE STUDENT ABUSE!!!
Oh and the Cop is right...
From A to Z the story might change...
But when you listen to the story from an eye-witness not much changes does it??
I heard it personally from an eye-witness and I trust him COMPLETELY...
Why? we practically grew up together...PRACTICALLY not exactly...
____________________________________________________________________
To: The President of the Parents and Teachers Association
You told us not to spread this thing...
Meaning...what??
I'm sorry for dirtying the schools name...I really am...
But I can't help but feel betrayed by the teachers we trust...
You are a parent you should know how we feel...
How Philip's parents feel...(heard from Philip you are supporting us!! ^^)
So here's a tip...
We would appreciate it much if you tell us nicely instead of yelling at us through a microphone...
I decided to take you advice because I thought you made a point...
But plenty of others decided to rebel and make more blogs...
We are teens you know...
Yelling won't do any good...
They took your threats as a challenge try to talk for a change...
Maybe if everyone weren't so harsh...
If everyone just decided to tell the TRUTH...
Nothing much would've happened??
Also...
Honestly, No offence Pn. Nafisah...
I really think we need Pn. Roaini...
She would've known how to keep all of us pleased...
Even if she is away...
They created the telephone for a reason you know??
And...
Don't tell us to shut down our blogs...
It's our life...
We are only children...
It's the only way we know how to express ourselves...
We are not babies we don't cry when we want something...
But considering the fact that our opinions don't matter to adults we HAVE to do something...
So please understand this from our point of view as well...
We don't think reputation is that important...
True we aren't very good at obeying the rules...
But you were once kids...
You must understand as well...
Is the school reputation really that important??
Oh and If you have anything to say...
You can e-mail to me as well...
I'll put your words in ways the others can understand...
I'm not as hot-headed as the other bloggers...
So I think if you want to say something try saying it to me instead of yelling at us...
my e-mail anti.school.violence@gmail.com ...(yes I am full of myself...and I'm proud to admit it)
____________________________________________________________________

Oh yea...
This was NOT a fight...
A fight would mean both sides intentionally beat the other party...
This is just a case of a teacher beating a student up...
So if the cops comes again...
Just say...
Cikgu naik GILA!!!...haha

xoxo...

2 comments:

  1. if you're not happy about the school, why don't you go up to the teachers and tell them what you and your "smart" friends got to say. or better yet, why don't you just call it quits and transfer to another school? since you hate this school so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...
    I didn't say I hate this school...
    I just don't like the way they handle things...
    And I don't want to be expelled...
    My mom wouldn't like that...
    But I don't want to go through years of torture either...
    This was created at the spur of a moment...
    It was continued because It's entertaining how you people react...
    And also I like debating with some people...
    Which brings me back to entertaining!!^^

    ReplyDelete