Monday, July 13, 2009

Comments replied...^^ I'm shooooting back!!

You give me bad bullets I give you bad bullets...
You give me good bullets I give you good bullets...^^

{{From cbox...}}

13 Jul 09, 12.53
haish: you suck ! get lost from school of kluster laaa . if you anti sbs you can ignore sbs laa . dont be rude laa.

me: 1st of all...it's cluster school...If you want to say it in english say it right...
If you want to say it in BM it's sekolah kluster...
English isn't even right...and I'm the one that is ruining the school's rep??
2ndly...when in my blog have I ever said I'm anti sbs???
You shouldn't accuse people you know...

13 Jul 09, 12.51
ouhh: get out from the school la. tak malu kutuk skolah sndiri, mmg x berkat ilmu.

me:
aiyaiyaiyaiyaiii!! I won't la...Make me laa...Mana ade I kutuk sekolah saya...
Kutuk guru jerr...=p

13 Jul 09, 0.03
Disappointed: SBS dying... Is it because Ms Chiang and Mr Loga left the school...

me: I don't know?? maybe??

12 Jul 09, 16:49
++: dey,, kalo sux. get lost from this school laa.. useless student..

me: dey...tak pernah baca blog ku ke??...
Ku Tak pernah kata sekolah ini sux...
blog address buat bila marah jer...ish ish
And I'm not useless...at least by making this blog I'm showing people that I learn proper english in school...unlike some people...

12 Jul 09, 15:42
cS: i dont support.

me: Thanx for the info??...but I was asking about your views...==

12 Jul 09, 04:05
devilbot: yo whats up people. whats happening la? just find a day 1 whole gang go f.uck the teacher up. wear mask and carry weapons plz.

me: um...it's not that easy??...and like my e-mail address says...I'm anti violence...

{{From Comment area}}

From Melissa leng lui
Hi. i used to be from this school but after hearing this news, im not so proud of being an ex student any more.

If this issue is happening to many of the other schools, why must we make it an excuse that it is a norm ?
Why must we sit back and let this happen, over, and over again. Philip ( i don't know him) MAY be the first person to experience this, but how would we know what would happen tomorrow? how sure are we that this incident would not happen again?

As students, as the leaders of tomorrow, we must not let this happen and we must stand up and speak, to protect our rights as students. Kudos, to you, who have started this blog.

This is not about tarnishing our school's name, but its about bringing this issue to justice, and making sure that it will never happen again.

Me: Nicely put...

From Wan Cheng
I just get to know about this blog, after Melissa's "advertisement" on Facebook =D

I can really see your dedication and passion in doing this. I understand you just want ur skool to be a better place. But what you need to know is that whatever you write on a public medium such as this one, especially when your blog is gaining population like now (good job on that XD), you're responsible for what you write. It's not as simple as "It's just my point of view."

Just like the previous case about the disciplinary teacher's violence on students, as you can see, there're a lot of "my friends told me", "my source saw that" and all that. As you or those who left comments here are giving out information like this, for people who previously didn't have those "friends" and "sources", your blog becomes their source of info.

Ur blog gets a lot of attention when you blog about something like this. Try to imagine what if one day u find out that ur friends innocently exaggerated about the incident and things didn't actually happen as u thought, while people already formed negative images about the disciplinary teacher involved? You might have ruined a person's life by then.

On that note, I'd like to comment something on the case (I know it has passed but that incident is the reason i find this blog LOL). It's better not to take side. Things may look wrong from the outside, but we'll never really noe why somebody does things they do. More over we weren't there, so we don't know what happened.

Last but not least, just a piece of advice for you on this blog - Report things u see as it is and those u hear from others as u receive it. Don't take side. Keep ur point of view neutral. And a piece of advice on general life - Don't believe things you hear from others too easily if they involve you changing your perception towards a person.

P.S. I'm an ex student of SMKSBS, and proud of it. It's a place where I spent some important years of my life and went thru things that helped shape who I am today, and a place where you'd do the same. All the best in enjoying ur high skool. You only get to have it once. Good job on this blog again =)

Me: Owh You didn't get it from your sister???
Anyways...
I know I'm responsible for what I write...
And If the time comes I will take that responsibility...
And that is actually the purpose of this blog...
To give other people information on things about the school...

I actually created this blog on a whim...
because I was soooo pissed at the teachers at the time...
But I have deleted the very very insulting post...

And everything on my blog is pretty general not too detailed...
So even if my friends did exaggerate...
The exaggerated details they gave me wouldn't be known to other people...
The details in my blog I got from the victim himself...
I know he could lie...
But you see...
I know Philip and I'm not taking his side...
I'm just evaluating on what I know...
I know Philip can be pretty naughty...
But he's not a bad person...
So I believe Philip didn't throw the 1st punch nor cuss at the teacher...
Okay maybe he cussed when he was picked up...
But whatever...This incident is done and over...

One thing...
I would like to let my readers know...
It would be appreciated if you stop insulting the school...
If you have your own views tell me...
I'm interested...

And yea I reported things as I heard...
so...advice taken...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment