Thursday, July 16, 2009

Comments replied...

sbsian: im a student too , i know how it feel like . pity cg raja and cg rahim . u guys treat them mcm nii . haih , bye

me: um...okay...I pity raja too...not so much abt rahim though...
but I feel abit betrayed by raja...knowing as she defended rahim instead of standing
neutral...
16 Jul 09, 18:16
sbsian: i know , being a student like u guys is soo deprrssd and tension but think laaaa , they all pun teachers , they have their own problem too , bukan u je .
16 Jul 09, 18:14
sbsian: sooryy if my word to hurt u , but im telling the truth . U Online , pun parents yg bayar . if u pegi cc online and updates alll this thing at this blog pon , using ur parents money , cant u think ?
16 Jul 09, 18:13
sbsian: not a ppl like this , maki hamun sekolah , say this and that what a shame ! menghabiskan duit mak bapak , and if ur mom tau ni , she for sure will regret beranak kan u .
16 Jul 09, 18:12
sbsian: buat malu sekolah je . and one more thing .. dont u feel pity at all to YOUR OWN parents ? apa u takde parents ke ha ? i believe u guys ada . diorng susah2 hnta masuk sbs , with hope ull be a good ppl
16 Jul 09, 18:11
sbsian: Ur telling ppl a bad thing and stuff abt ur own school , YEAH GET OUT OF SBS SUCKER . plus ppl at sbs lagi suka a ppl like u guys takde kat sini
16 Jul 09, 18:09
sbsian: yeap , apa guna korang kutuk sekolah but kau sndri sekolah kat sini . ehh hello , malu lah skit , Kau skolah sini and kau nak kutuk2 skolah . omg be ashame a bit .

me: Omgggggggg!!!! have u even read d blog?? Don't simply say I kutuk the school la...
I didn't...I have never...OKAY!!???...And what my parents like or don't like has NOTHING
0to do with you...also please FUCK OFF my blog if you are going to insult ME and type
in CAPS...because if you read it means you should know how much I hate it...
and if you didn't read it don't simply accuse me...so there...FUCK YOU...^^
16 Jul 09, 17:55
ihatethisblog: u can get out of the school if u really hate sbs. No one will stop u :)
16 Jul 09, 17:54
ihatethisblog: and most importantly, it has to be functioning. So it won't just be only a piece of junk inside ur head ok?
16 Jul 09, 17:49
ihatethisblog: i hope, god didn't miss u out and made u a perfect brain to think.
16 Jul 09, 17:47
ihatethisblog: u noe, god made us brain to think.
16 Jul 09, 17:46
ihatethisblog: hey, can u please stop all this stupid stuffs? it is really annoying when u hate this school but u still in this school.

me: I won't I won't...=p...and it's not...I didn't say I hate the school...READ MY BLOG BEFORE YOU ACCUSE ME...idiots...and you know...god didn't make us brain...he make a brain FOR us...
and err...after that you make no sense u got that??...because u said you hope he didn't miss me out and made me a perfect brain?? umm that kinda sound like you're jealous coz I have a perfect brain...lol...so about that piece of junk thing...like I said..JEALOUSSS...^^AND I repeat...READ MY BLOG!!!! I have never said I hate sbs...OMGGGGG
16 Jul 09, 16:51
-: memalukan sbs je* and cluster/kluster bunyi dia sama je. no differences, i-di-ot. berlagak pandai sangatlah? this blog is so lame, but, i do enjoy crapping in this cbox :)
16 Jul 09, 16:47
-: haish you are such a brat. even kids dont do stupid stuff like this. grow up lah!

me:haha...yes I am...I admit it!!...I always get things the way I want it... so? S-U-E M-E...XP
AND...I'm not the idiot here...bunyi sama BAHASA TAK SAMA...== so yes there is a
difference...i-di-ot...and if you think it's lame...get lost...oh and...I mmg suka berlagak...don't
like it?? well... Like I said...SUE ME...=p
15 Jul 09, 21:35
SARAH NG IS THE AUTHOR: ITS TRUE ITS TRUEEEEEEEE..

me:This is interesting...I know who I am...and yes Sarah told me to open this blog...
but I'm not her...I'm a friend...
And a guy...I beg of you...Don't change my gender...
I'm just doing her a favour...

15 Jul 09, 19:51
arrgh: but it doen't deserve the title 'cluster' la
15 Jul 09, 19:50
arrgh: i totally suport u....y wan insult so much its useless rite.,,,,,juz comment is enef la...pls this school is neither gd or bad...so dun insult it...

me: huh?? ok you support me... then?? dun insult...is that directed to me???Or my readers??
If to my readers than I agree...
If to me then...when did I insult the school???
and...true true...

15 Jul 09, 18:05
sbsian: and one more thing , kalau u kata kutuk sistem , then asal tulis nama sekolah , nama cikgu sume ? nk kutuk sistem kutuk je la sistem
15 Jul 09, 18:02
sbsian: DUH . im just telling u dumbo . dont u think a stuff like this is just going to menyushkan u je ?

me: OIII!! I din chase you out because I respect you ppl talking abt the school...
but If you start calling me dumbo I'll get your IP address stalk you and get someone to
rape you...lol
And no...In what way will it menyusahkan me??...
I'll get sued??... don't worry I have lawyers...
And the school name again...OMGG you people got read my blog or not one??
look If you want to say something...
PLEASE PLEASE!!
Read the blog 1st and get your facts straight!!...arghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment