Friday, July 3, 2009

Whoops...Looks like some ppl ain't too glad with this rebel blog

I'm apologizing in advance as I will not be shutting down this blog as the school authorities have requested...
I will admit to being harsh on my first post...
This blog wasn't made to bitch about the school...
It was made to show my dissatisfaction of it...
When I wrote the first post...
I wasn't completely thinking of Philip's case...
It was all in all the dissatisfaction of how the educating system of our school is handled...
The last post weren't lies...
But maybe some exaggeration...
When I said they teach us to lie I didn't mean lie openly about things...
I meant to let everyone else view us as one of a kind school...
I think majority of the students just want to be normal...
We are still in our teens...we do mistakes...
Don't expect us to burden such a big responsibility as Sekolah Kluster Kecermerlangan...
All the teachers keep telling us to take great care of the schools name...
and everyone think we don't care...
Truth is I'm pretty sure most of us care...ALOT...
We just care differently...
Me personally I hate it when people trash talk our school...
The last post was how we(majority of the student body) view the school...
As I've said before it(the post) was harsh immature and absolutely unnecessary...
But who was I to know it would spread like wild fire...
Putting the last post aside...
This blog was put up to be the voice of our student body...
When Philip's issue started up alot of us wanted to confront the teachers...
But we didn't know which as we don't know who to trust...
When I heard Philip got beaten up by a teacher...
I thought the other teachers would protect him...
Who knew instead he and LMH became the accused...
We come to school...
Open up...
Talk to teachers...
And think of them as friends and respected authoritative figure...
True that Philip And LMH was wrong for leaving school early...
But is that really the way to discipline students?
Maybe Philip did hit En. Rahim 1st...
And En.Rahim slammed him against the wall because he was angry...
Understandable he IS only human...
But is it really necessary to continuously hit him...
Chase him around school to the office and hit him...AGAIN...
So yes this is the version I heard...part of it...
But I do not find it hard to believe...
I've heard of many other students that had gotten beaten up by En. Rahim before...
I just never knew it was this bad...
According to one of my sources...
Her friend told her Pengetua and Pn. Raja had apologize to a parent on En. Rahim's behalf before...
So why this time you have to defend him knowing he has done it before and it's not impossible for him to do it again??
Honestly I think what we the majority of SMKSBS student body want is the truth...
What ticked us off the most isn't the fact that Philip got beaten...
But because some teachers defended En. Rahim by blaming others...
Considering the the last post made some people unhappy it will be taken off the blog...
Sorry to supporters...
But we do Have to be a little more civilized...

p.s. my friend sent me a recording of todays talk,wanted to post it but I thought otherwise...
It ain't a good idea to tick people off...

p.s.s. My friend told me Pn.Raja isn't going into her class because of a fall out with the students about the issue and not just her many other teachers as well...I don't know what this is about...
But I don't think any of our education should suffer right??

No comments:

Post a Comment