Sunday, July 5, 2009

Reply to Dr.StrangeOpinion

By Dr. StrangeOpinion
"Hmm, I wish to detest to your facts more so would I question to who you got your sources from. As my sources state that Philip was indeed going to get the cane, but the fact is that my sources state that Philip used swear words in order to provoke the fight. Which proves it to be Philip still in the wrong as my sources(which I deem reliable enough as it comes from a neutral party) states that it was Philip who threw the first blow when Rahim held Philip by the shirt, Rahim did not proceed to immediate violence before that. So it was Philip who threw the first blow which makes him still in the wrong.

Now, I do not wish to support either side, but its not best to easily blame either side. There are things to be considered, Rahim for one has a family and is part of a working class. If Rahim is sacked, what would he work as then but some lower line of work than a teacher? However, Philip's expulsion would not seem wise either as that is taking a possible future out of a child. So as The Doctor would give his opinion, I believe it is best if the matter is put to rest, forgive and forget.

Also, I would not laugh at the power of Anonymous, they are a force to be reckoned with. In example, the case of Kenny Glenn. Anyway, someone who is against violence like you should find a peaceful resolution for both sides instead of trying to find fault with either one. I'm mortified by the possessions of my juniors for having such a detestable mindset."

Dear Dr.StrangeOpinion...
1st of all...
so your form 5??
assuming I'm your junior and all you must be one of the oldest right??
lols...

Okay back to business...
I don't know who are your sources...
And if they are neutral or not...
But maybe the source of your sources aren't neutral??
Unless you got it from a teacher then obviously it's a lie...
I'm saying this because a teacher went into my friend's classroom and told them Philip ripped off Rahim's shirt and started hitting Rahim...
We laughed at this because...
well Rahim has a hairy chest and Philip gets disgusted by such things on a big old guy...
And Philip didn't swear...
Your sources received the information that Philip delivered th 1st blow by 2 form fives I think?
the 2 that told the police that he delivered the 1st blow?
Or could that 2 be your sources??
Anyway...
Like I said before...
This isn't the 1st time he has hit a student...
I have other friends who are victims...
But because they have done somethings wrong they do not wish to stand out...
And also from a neutral source...(a prefect)
The Pengetua and Pn. Raja has apologized to a parent because of the exact situation before...
And they apologized on his behalf...
Meaning he did not accept the fact that he is wrong...
I'm pretty sure any of us would appreciate it enough if Rahim took anger management classes and gets transfered...
Phil's parents isn't planning to press charges...
Heck they sent him to the hospital...
Nobody is mad at En.Rahim...
Okay maybe abit mad...
But I think we are more mad about the fact that Rahim is getting plenty of chances and he doesn't care...
But they still want to give him more chances...
Up till the point where they are accusing the students...LMH not Phil...
Granted...
We don't know if we can trust each others sources about the fight...
And Philip might have been the 1st to deliver the blow...
Or it would've been Rahim...
But more importantly...
Is it really necessary for a teacher to lie about not seeing Rahim beat Philip...
And to accuse LMH about beating Rahim when he didn't?
And the most important...
Ignore our education simply because of his or her own reasons...
Some of us might not be pleased with the situation...
But we still want to study...
Anyway...
It's not really a big deal to me anymore...
It's getting pretty boring actually...
Honestly...
This blog wasn't just like those honorable things i said before...
It was also kinda like my entertainment for the time being...
Lets see what happens tomorrow...
Then I'll see if I should delete or just lock this blog until it's needed to capture attention from teachers again...

xoxo...

p.s. This was fun...really!! I would like to debate with you again someday...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment